CATAMARAN CHARTER CONDITIONS
- Once your choice of the catamaran model has been made, we will place an option for your dates depending on the availability of your choice. In this way, we keep your yacht on hold until you are ready to make the deposit payment.
- Once you are ready to proceed with the booking, we will send you the charter agreement & the invoice. We will then expect you to return your signed copy of the charter agreement together with a remittance slip from your bank to say that the deposit funds are on the way. The booking is considered confirmed, once the deposit of the charter fee has been received. And your catamaran for the chosen dates is reserved for you.
- At this time, you will also make your arrangements with us for any transfers, land tours and accommodation that may be required.
- As for the balance of the charter fee, this amount should be paid 6 weeks prior to the departure date
- Saturdays from 17:00 p.m. until Friday 17:00 p.m.(This includes overnight until Saturday morning 9:00 a.m.)
- Mondays from 16:00 p.m. until Sunday 16:00 p.m.(This includes overnight until Monday morning 9:00 a.m.)
- For different charter dates or itineraries please contact our Booking Office
BAREBOAT CATAMARAN CHARTER PRICES INCLUDE
- All charter & berth taxes at the home port
- Homeport mooring fees on the first and last night of the charter
- Standard equipment
- Check-in/out formalities for Greek Islands exits
- Custom expenses on both sides for the Greek Islands exits
- En route marina fees
- Airport transfers
- Transitlog €100
- End cleaning €135 (Included for some catamarans)
- Skipper €150 + food per day
- Hostess €130 + food per day
- Non-refundable security deposit waiver fee: €350 (if available)
- Outboard €80 per week (Included for some catamarans)
- Towel sets €5 per person (Included for some catamarans)
- Sheet sets €10 per bed (Included for some catamarans)
- The skipper must be the holder of a valid sailing license or provide proof of sufficient previous sailing experience.
- Every yacht is thoroughly cleaned and checked before each charter. There is a complete inventory list on the board of each catamaran.
- One of our attendants will give you a detailed briefing regarding the catamaran, equipment & inventory.
All of our catamarans are fully insured against total loss and third party liability, with a self behalf of the deposit amount. The loss of the dinghy, outboard engine, and other non-attached equipment, as well as your private property not covered by the insurance.
The deposit must be paid in cash or your Visa/Master Card will be blocked for the deposit amount during the check-in procedure.
Catamarans € 2.000 - 3500
The security deposit can be reduced substantially for some of our catamarans. Please ask for a deposit waiver availability.
An official Transitlog issued by the Turkish port authorities costs 100 € and is mandatory for every charter crew. This official document gives our clients the right to sail along the Turkish coast.
In order to arrange all necessary formalities in advance we need to receive the latest one week prior to your charter the following documents:
Complete crew list with first and last name, address, date of birth, place of birth, nationality and passport number.
Copy of the skipper`s sailing license
The registration procedure and payments for clients who would like to exit from Turkish waters for visiting the Greek islands are different. Please inform us if you want to organize your holidays with a visit to Greece
NOTE: Departure may be delayed and fees may increase if we do not receive the above-mentioned documents in time.
CATAMARAN CHARTER PAYMENTS
50% deposit is required at the time of booking
The full balance is due 45 days prior to the departure date
CATAMARAN CHARTER PAYMENT OPTIONS
Visa and Master Card payments (1.85% bank service fee will be added)
(EFT) Electronic fund transfers
CATAMARAN CHARTER CANCELATION POLICY
In case of a cancellation, we reserve the right to withhold the payment, which we have already received. Only if the booking can be replaced, we are able to refund the received amount less a potential price difference and a handling fee of 200 €.
Till 12 weeks prior charter beginning 10 % of the charter price + handling fee
Till 10 weeks prior charter beginning 20 % of the charter price + handling fee
Till 8 weeks prior charter beginning 30 % of the charter price + handling fee
Till 7 weeks prior charter beginning 50 % of the charter price + handling fee
Till 6 weeks prior charter beginning 100 % of the charter price and if ordered the skipper
REFUND OF UNUSED SERVICES
Once a service has commenced, no refunds can be made for any specific services.
Golden Yachting is responsible for making all the arrangements for everything specified in the services and itineraries.
All of the carriers and other services provided in which we bring together in our services work as independent contractors and are not agents or employees of the company.
Nevertheless, all of the service provided bears Golden Yachting guarantee and responsibility for the quality of service, which we provide all of our customers with.
All travel documents issued by Golden Yachting, in written paraphernalia or to the customer, are subject to the terms and conditions specified by the laws of Turkey.
In case any of the services included in our tour packages cannot be provided at the time of the tour for reasons beyond the control of the company than Golden Yachting is responsible for providing equally comfortable and interesting alternatives.